On the left is a salad consisting of;
– Mixed lettuce
– Flaxseed Oil
On the right we have;
– Boiled Fresh Ocean Trout
– Free Range Chicken Eggs
And to help it go down, the highest quality juice in the world – Preshafruit Pink Lady Apple.
- negative gearing
- exemptions for the family home from the pensions means test
- superannuation concessions that disproportionately benefit the wealthy
- paid parental schemes that disproportionately benefit the wealthy
- baby bonuses
- fringe benefit concessions on company cars
- diesel fuel concessions for miners
- free guarantees for offshore bank borrowing
Every single one of these things is economic and social cancer.
Well done Bill, certainly an economist you want to be paying attention to for predictions into 2014!
Been meaning to re-post this for a week but uhh…yeh.
Originally from ZH, we can clearly see that the Federal Reserve has made it much more expensive to live than 100 years ago relative to incomes – even as people are allegedly “wealthier”.
Can’t believe I didn’t find this channel earlier!
This chick is Korean AND hilarious!
Literally the single most destructive and damaging government in Australia’s history.